Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Scotty's IMC Prize WIP

Well, unfortunately I cant even call this much of a WIP yet even though I have put a few hours into them at this point.
These figs had been through some rough times when they got to me, but a dip, soak and scrub with acetone got em back in shape and ready to assemble.
Just have a bit of green stuffing to do and the I can prime and catch up to the pack on this project!
This will be the 3rd time I have painted up the classic Circle starter, so it ought to be a breeze once I get started. 

Stay tuned for some actual paint progress soon .





3 comments:

  1. Sweeet! Bro! Should be cool seeing what you do with these guys... Again... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Wolf was looking sweet on paint night. Liking the colors on the dogs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The WW is nearly done now so I should have an actual paint update here soon.

    ReplyDelete