Sunday, November 11, 2012

Part 1 of 2 Extreme Jack Commission

Alright, I was finally able to finish off ol' Extreme Torch for my buddy Trevy.  Handed him off last night...  One part of the Massive Extreme Jack Commission Complete.  Now on to the second (and most intimidating) part of the commission.

First up some pics of Torchy:


More pics and angles... Plus a sneak peak at Part 2!!  Keep reading!










This guy was really fun to paint, and I think my buddy was happy with the result.  I had a lot of fun working with red on this particular model.  Red can be hard to work with at times... I think I achieved and acceptable result using the red.  (Sad thing is I don't keep track of recipes... Im all over the place, I just start throwing colors on my palette until they look right) NOt sure if I will be able to replicate it :(

Well thanks for watching!!

-Grim


Ahhhh, right, can't forget the sneak peak :P ;)

Extremoth (Yup thats a Vanquisher that will be on his base!  Yikes!)


5 comments:

  1. Have I really made ol' Trevy that upset with my Menites over the years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, also these look really good and can't wait to see the rest of the extremes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work. Really like the weathering? How did you do the chipping on the model? Need a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John! I just used some blister foam and some dark paint. Then I added a few highlights to the 'chips' to make them look a little more 3D.

      Delete