Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday WIPs

Alright, it's been a rough few weeks for me.  Fortunately after a couple of exams I am free again this wonderful Thursday to throw up some of what I have been working on.

These are the two models on my painting desk receiving my painting love.  The troll is part of the fully painted challenge thrown up here by Happy Panda... think once I finish this guy I have 25 pts fully painted!  Yes!!

The big guy is an Extreme Torch conversion I am painting up for a buddy.


I also decided to branch out from the norm and do a little bit of converting.  Here we have a gnarly Dwarven Gryphon rider... This guy may eventually end up as part of my all Rackham Kragmarr Dwarf army from Warlord... Until then... it's just a cool lookin' Dwarf on a Gryphon :)


For more angles and pics... click read more. :)

Torch:





Impaler (Braveheart style? )






and the Gryphon Rider:






Thanks for watching!!

-Grim

Keep your eyes on the blog for some exciting news!


6 comments:

  1. Nice bro! They all look freakin sweet!
    Now no more slackin on the Thursday WIP's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks man! I'll definitely try to keep the Thursday WIPs coming... gotta be consistent with them... its my only relaxation time!

      Delete
  2. Nice touch of Rackham of the gryphon, I fully endorse repurposing such characterful minis. I look forward to seeing how these projects turn out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! I always appreciate a fellow Rackham lovers opinion. Should be seeing more progress on these in the coming week or two.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Love that gryphon model!! Reminds me i need to finish up mine....

    Motivation! That's why i come here! Thanks for delivering yet again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks Jag! You're Gryphon was coming along quite nicely last I saw. Jump on it!

      Delete