Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday WIPs

This week was a bit more hectic than weeks past.  The little one just doesn't want to nap anymore.  That combined with my need to study for my Business Ethics course have combined for a pretty lack luster Thursday WIPs post.  Ill apologize for that in advance.

I was able to get a bit of paint on some of my Trolls however.  Slapped some basecoats and washes on a Min unit of Trollkin Champs and a Trollkin Champ Hero.

on a side note... Im ecstatic for the release of the Trollkin Warders!  The concepts look soooooo freaking cool!

.... Sorry, on with the pics.... errrr... the pic. :)



This is a whopping 9 pts toward my fully painted Trollbloods force....

Let me count what I have painted in Trolls so far

eDoomy +6
Dire Troll Mauler 9
Pyre Troll 5
Skaldi Bonehammer 3

Once I finish these guys I am one Axer away from a 25...errr 26pt fully painted force... I guess I could grab a Storm Troll and make it a nice an even 25, or perhaps another Pyre Troll, I have a bouncer, and an Impaler as well....

Any help?


Thanks for watching!

-Grim

1 comment:

  1. I would suggest dropping something for another Dire Troll with eDoomy, but hey, I always suggest another Heavy!

    ReplyDelete