Sunday, September 23, 2012

Grims Trolls... CHAMPS!!

Well, this last Friday we had a little summer rampage event.  I brought my small force of Trolls and this bad boy unit of Champs doled out some major pain.  I was so impressed with what they were able to do I had to jump up and get the finished up real quick like!

Anyhow here they are:






And now for the Individual shots:



Hero:








Champ Leader:







Champ B:








Champ C:









I have heard some people say that they think these figures are UGLY... well I hope that my paint jobs may have helped to changed that mindset a bit... if not... well... I think these sculpts are pretty darn sweet my self.  :)

Still waiting on our 50th follower so we can start handing out the Gor's to our awesome followers!  Remember to tell your friends!

Thanks for watching!

-Grim

P.S....  Panda that will be 9 pts added to my trolls... getting close... just need to figure out what light beast to paint next.


No comments:

Post a Comment