Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Journeymen league: The Aftermath

Hello folks,

After collecting a surprisingly large amount of Khador as payment for commissions I finally got around to learning how to play the game of Warmachines. So last fall a Journeymen League started up at the local game store and I participated as much as I could. College courses kept my play time limited but I was able to get some hobby time in and paint up some of my collection. 

For the league I played with pButcher and his battle group which is an alternative to the standard battle group box. The league finished up in December right around all the holidays and I'm sure some of you can attest that time of the year is frantic with family time, so this post is a little late. Here is a showcase of everything I painted during the league. In total I ended up with 52 points and coming in second overall. 

Also built up a second light box since I loaned my first one out to a friend. If anyone wants to see how I made it, let me know in the comments.

Cheers,
Wildchevy













No comments:

Post a Comment