Friday, March 1, 2013

Grims IMC WIP 2

Alright everyone here is a quick little WIP of my progress thus far my my Drow....errrrrr Nyss Hunters.  :)

  



More pics when you click :)




Essentially I have brought the highlights up on the armor, started by adding just a straight Vallejo Model Color English Uniform to all of the leather areas.  Then I began adding P3 Menoth White Highlight to the English Uniform more and more with each layer.  After three layers this is what I came up with.  Also began bringing the highlights up on the purple as well.  Did this by adding P3 Menoth White Highlight to the basecoat of GW Foundation Hormagaunt Purple.




I then added the metallics and got the hair finalized.  With the metallics I began by basecoating all of the areas with a Rackham Polished Silver, after basecoating, I washed the swords with GW Asurmen Blue Wash, I added a GW Nuln Oil wash to the hilts and handles of the swords.  I then washed the metallic portion of the bows with GW Gryponne Sepia... decided I didn't like it and followed that wash with a GW Nuln Oil wash as well.  The hair was base coated with a Delta Ceramcoat Quaker Grey and washed with GW Nuln Oil. After the wash on the hair dried I reapplied the base coat.  Here are the results:





Sorry for the pics... I have had one heck of a time getting a good group shot of these guys.  When I finish I will try to get a really nice set up so that the pics are more crisp.  But for now this is all I have.

Hope you like it!

Thanks for watching!!!

-Grim

1 comment:

  1. Lookin good bro! Great cohesive unit. Whats the plans for basing?

    ReplyDelete