Saturday, February 16, 2013

Journeyman's IMC WIP: Part 2

I should learn to pace myself. Then again, it does feel rather nice to be posting on the blog again. So, here's part two of my Rhupert! Let's start with some pictures.



 



I've recently gotten pretty confident in painting skin, and it just keeps getting better and better. It was one of the reasons why I liked painting my Cygnar when I first started. there's hardly any skin showing on a lot of the models. The next part I will most likely work on his hair, and then his pipes. 

Also here's something I was looking forward to doing again:

Finger and toenails!

Until next time.

4 comments:

  1. Haha!! The toenails!! Well done Will, nice project and so quickly too! Ace my brotha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Skin is looking very well done man! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's coming together pretty nicely! looking forward to seeing this guy finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done. Coming along nicely. Looking forward to seeing this done.

    ReplyDelete