Sunday, November 18, 2012

New meta, new games!

Today will be my first tournament in my new meta! Always exciting to be sure, so I can't wait to see what things are prevalent here.

So first off are my lists!

Harbinger
-Reckoner X 2
-Hierophant
Nicia, Tear of Vengeance
The Covenant of Menoth
Vassal of Menoth X 2
Minimum Choir
Maximum Errants Exemplar + UA

Reinforcements
High Paladin Dartan Vilmon
Paladin of the Order of the Wall X 2

So I've run a similar list to this at 50 pts and feel very comfortable with it.  I believe it has lots of good matchups against Hordes and can easily assassinate with the Reconkers if opponents leave their Casters open. It can also attrition fairly well.

High Reclaimer
-Reckoner
-Vanquisher
-Hierophant
Maximum Exemplar Bastions
Maximum Holy Zealots + UA
Minimum Choir
Orin Midwinter
Vassal of Menoth
Wracks

Reinforcements
Mimium Choir
Repenter
Vassal Mechanic

I keep toying with the idea of playing Silent Bob competitively and have brought him to 2 casual events in the last 2-3 months and feel this would be a good chance to get him some more table time. Again this is a slimmed down version of one of my 50 pt lists but I feel it can still attrition well and can be super frustrating to players especially new ones. Obviously the hard counters to this is Legion of Everblight and Retribution of Scyrah, plus the various ways that some factions can get around the clouds but I hope to be able to take the fight to my opponents on my terms and believe careful play will enable me to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment