Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Grim intro

So... Hello everyone, names Grimwolf. What can I say about me... well, I dig painting, I like playing table top miniature games, and I fight people in cages...

Been painting miniatures off and on since I was about 16. Between the ages of 18 and 22 I went on wargaming / mini-painting hiatus. Found me a beautiful wife, a year after we were married, I pulled out a box of old 'junk' found a few GW space marines, haven't really looked back since.

Officially married with children so, gaming and hobby time is sparse. Figured starting up a blog with two of my mega painter buddies would be a way to participate in my hobby a little more.

Anyhow, we are doing a WarmaHordes Journeyman league at our LGS. I started some Russians....errrr Khadorans. Here are a few pics of what I have going on right now. I kind of want to go with a WWII Soviet Red Army feel.


My Battle Box group: Irusk, a Kodiak, and a Spriggan

Managed to get a bit of work done on my Kodiak just last night. Here's what I have so far:



Questions? Comments? Verbal abuse? Feel free to throw anything at me.

Thanks for following!!

No comments:

Post a Comment